With National Driving & Traffic School, you get online drivers ed from anywhere, anytime and on any device. The cost of the course is only $29.00 and there are no additional costs. With our online drivers ed program you get:
- A + Rated Course – We have received an A+ Rating from our students and the Better Business Bureau
- Online Convenience – where you have the freedom to access your drivers ed course 24/7 from any device
- Easy Studying – our interactive DMV permit course is split into 11 units, you can study at your own pace. No boring classrooms or dull lectures. Each module has videos and a quiz so you retain all the information needed to pass your final exam.
- Save Time – you’ll pass the first time with our comprehensive online course. Our students find they have everything they need for a passing grade on the California DMV Permit Test
- Help Others By Just Enrolling — when you enroll in our driver’s education course, we donate 10% of the course fee to one of these charities of your choice: DMVEdu.org Scholarship Fund, Glide, Feeding America, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Salvation Army, PETA, Grid Alternatives, KIPP Foundation).
- Be Safer on the Road – our students go on to become safe drivers. The information you learn will help you when you’re behind the wheel.
How Does Online Drivers Ed Work
Our Online Drivers Ed Course is designed to get you on the road. You’ll follow these simple steps:
- Enroll in our online drivers ed course. Only $29.00, you can pay by credit card and get started in minutes.
- Work through a module at a time. At the end of the 11 units you’ll take a quiz that will help you retain the information you need to pass the California Drivers Ed exam.
- Take the online exam. Once you’ve finished with the course, you’ve achieved the 30 hours of study required to take the exam. Next you’ll take the final exam. You can take the exam as many times as needed in order to pass.
- Receive Driver’s Education Completion Certificate. Once you’ve passed the exam, an official DMV Certificate of Completion will be mailed to you.
- Take the DMV Written Test. Bring in your Completion Certificate when you go to the DMV. You’ll take the official written test to get your Learner’s Permit.
Easy, fun, and educational. Helped me pass my permit test with ease. — Stephanie, El Camino High School
Incredibly informative and masterfully organized, the DMVedu online drivers ed course far exceeded my expectations. — David, Shasta High School
This online site was awesome! It was super easy and I passed quickly. — Carey, Monrovia High School