Drivers Ed Online
2023 Drivers Ed Essay Contest
Applicants must be currently enrolled in either High School, University or College. Employees and relatives of National Driving and Traffic School are ineligible. There will be three contest submission dates. To be eligible for the contest submit your essay by one of the submission dates.
- Round 1: January 3rd 2023 – March 31st
Winners: Announced May 1st
- Round 2: Accepting entries May 3rd – August 1st.
Announced September 1st
- Round 3: Accepting entries September 1st – November 30th.
Winners announced 1/01/24
* Please note, to limit the number of entries, the minimum word requirement for the essay submissions is 750 words. Entries not meeting the minimum word requirement will not be posted.
Along with your submission please include a picture of yourself which we can post on our site to go along with your essay.
The winner will be required to provide proof of successful acceptance to a Higher Institute of Learning, College or University. Payment will be made directly to the applicant’s college. If you have additional questions, please contact us. This contest is open to all students in U.S., Canada, and abroad.
2 winners are chosen for each contest: staff favorite, and most voted for. Vote tallies end on the date of the contest deadline. We award a prize of $500 to each winner every contest.
- Previous winners may not reapply.
- Due to the use of AI, we will be favoring more personal essays, written from experience.
- For the most shared essay, shares are counted by the number of people who share your post on their Facebook Page. Share counts stop the day of the contest submission deadline.
Submit your Essay!
Contest is closed.