National Driving and Traffic School is proud to announce their 2021 scholarship opportunity, entitled “In the Driver’s Seat.” The company is seeking to reward essay applicants $3,000 in scholarships- for students entering college or already enrolled in a higher education institution – on the topic of being a safer driver.
Courtesy: NHTSA, Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_casualties_of_war
Many drivers are not aware of these startling and very scary facts, especially newer drivers. The essay contest “In The Driver’s Seat” seeks to have applicants highlight the importance of being a safe and educated driver. This scholarship seeks to reward six students for his or her submission dealing with the importance of being a safe and educated driver. The application is handled in essay format. To apply, submit an essay of no less than 750 words in Microsoft Word format addressing the following questions:
Questions to be answered in your Essay/Application
- What is the importance of driver education in reducing the number deaths as a result of driving?
- What steps can be taken to reduce the number of deaths related to driving?
- Have you ever had an experience of being in car accident or have seen your friends or family members driving irresponsibly?
- What steps can you take to be a better and safer driver as well as help others become safer on the road?
This is an annual scholarship program.
2021 Drivers Education
Apply for the 2021 Drivers Ed Online Contest Round 3
Applicants must be currently enrolled in either High School, University or College. Employees and relatives of National Driving and Traffic School are ineligible. There will be three contest submission dates. To be eligible for the contest submit your essay by one of the submission dates.
- Round 1: January 4th 2021 – March 31st Winners: Announced May 3rd
- Round 2: Accepting entries May 3rd – August 1st. Announced September 1st
- Round 3: Accepting entries September 1st – November 30th. Winners announced 1/01/22
* Please note, to limit the number of entries, the minimum word requirement for the essay submissions is 750 words. Entries not meeting the minimum word requirement will not be posted.
Along with your submission please include a picture of yourself which we can post on our site to go along with your essay
The winner will be required to provide proof of successful acceptance to a Higher Institute of Learning, College or University. Payment will be made directly to the applicant’s college. If you have additional questions, please contact us. This contest is open to all students in U.S., Canada, and abroad.
2 winners are chosen for each contest: staff favorite, and most voted for. Vote tallies end on the date of the contest deadline. We award a prize of $500 to each winner every contest.
Previous winners may not reapply.